<a href="http://pineaway.bandcamp.com/album/the-barefoot-feel">Well, I Do Lots of Things by Pine Away</a>

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Maximum Rock 'n Review



So this is a review of "The Barefoot Feel" cassette that is in the new issue of Maximum Rock 'n Roll (#325, June 2010). Funny story is that I went in to drop it off and I asked who did demo reviews beside Robert, the answer "mostly hardcore dudes". So I stuck the note on there thinking it was pretty funny. I'm pretty sure Robert gets more hardcore points for taking it anyway.

I also happen to like hardcore A LOT and cassette tapes and if you do to, you should check out Robert's cassette tape blog Terminal Escape. He's got some great stuff on there. He's also in a bunch of great bands and if you can find the OPT OUT demo, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment